Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY - Decorate and Accessorize

If you're anything like me, you have a weakness for accessorizing. I don't believe an outfit to be complete without a little extra bling. I recently redecorated my room and found affordable, creative ways to display my most favorite accessories.



Initial hooks -Anthropologie $14 each
I hang all of my necklaces to keep them from tangling.
Add detail to your wall by centering each letter in a frame.

You can even hang a colorful scarf to brighten up your wall.

Display your bracelets on your favorite wine bottles and add a flower for a pop of color.

Here I display bracelets, earrings, and rings on a hand painted sushi plate.



There are endless ways to display your accessories with various household items. Get creative and post some of your ideas!

xoxo, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment