Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday LC





Yesterday was Lauren Conrad's birthday & we wanted to dedicate a post to her since both me and C have looked up to her since our freshman year of high school!  We were always team LC, I mean even our initials say it all.  We watched her through all her seasons of Laguna Beach, The Hills and now we look up to her as a stylist and author.  We enjoyed watching the transformation she made from high school to today and learning from her mistakes with friendships and boy issues! 



Laguna Beach season 1 {our fav}

In dire need of her style book


I enjoy reading Beauty & using it as decor on my coffee table!



        
Paper Crown




Thats me waiting for LC's book signing

Here is a short clip of LC at her SF book signing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment