Thursday, February 7, 2013

What's in your make up bag?

Hey bloggies,

Today I decided to share my favs from my make up bag!

To be completely honest, most of my money goes to clothes & shoes but I am beginning to realize how important it is to keep up with the make up trends.  I always did my make up the same whether it was day time or night time.....BIG MISTAKE! However, I will not change the fact that I like the natural look.  Anything that looks way too cakey on the face is a no go in my books.  I like light foundation, bronzer, blush, cat eye liner, mascara (duh!) and some gloss:)


Left: Superbalanced powder makeup {Clinique} They discontinued this :(
Right: almost powder make up $25{Clinique} 
Bottom: advanced concealer $16.50{Clinique}

Can you tell I like Clinique?
This concealer is my amazing.  I don't get dark circles however, I wake up with bags and this helps hide them once I blend it.  I like to add some to the top of my nose, the sides of my chin, and under my bottom lip.  


I am recently obsessed with this product.  Everyone should use BB cream.  I decided to go the cheap route.  Loreal makes a good one and for only $13!



These are the three main blushes I like!
Left: Twinkle Pink $3{elf}
Right: Fushia Fushion  $3{elf}
Bottom: Fruit Cocktail $19{bare escentuals}

In the winter I get pretty fair, so a fun pink is a nice color to add :)

 {1} They're Real $23 {Benefit}  Bestseller & My fav!
{2} Chubby Stick shadow tint $16{Clinique}
{3} Brown liquid liner $7.49{Almay}
{4} Black liquid liner $12{Sephora} My fav
{5}Heavy metal glitter eyeliner $18{Urban Decay}
You can never go wrong with some glitter!


Left: The bronzed & the Beautiful {Too faced}
Right: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: Medium Dark $30{MAC}
I love a little bronzer, it gives you that sun kissed look:)
I use the skinfinsh as my foundation in the summer...I barely wear much in the summer.


I'm still growing my collection.  Let us know some of your fav's from your make up bag!

xoxo L

No comments:

Post a Comment